The three things an organization or a nonprofit can do:
- Join the NYDVN as a partner organization
- Encourage people who care about disability issues residing in New York State to join the NYDVN
- Let others know about NYDVN via social media and/or newsletter
- Organize an event that is fun and informational to encourage people to join!
The four things a voting-age person who cares about disability issues can do:
- Register to vote
- Join the NYDVN
- Inform your friends, family and co-workers – ask them to join!
Interested in volunteering? Please email us for more information.